Wednesday, January 15, 2014

All about Me

My name is Kuumomi Thompson. I was born on the island of Maui and moved to Kauai in 2006 when I was five years old. I am 12 years old and enjoy hanging with my friends and making people laugh. I have attend Kapaa Elementary School and I am now attending Kapaa Middle School. I started the GT program in the 6th grade. I am now in 7th grade and this will be my second year in GT.


Aside from G.T. I am also on the media team for Kapaa Middle School. This teams is called "KMS Stream Team." We film all of Kapaa and Kauai High school K.I.F football games. We have recently been filming the swim meets. We are a team of eight and seven of eight will be taking a trip to attend the S.T.N convention in Orlando, Florida. My friends that are attending are Brandi Baligad, Maceo Cantu, Haley Gokan, and Keegan Kessler,

                               

On most of my free time such as breaks and weekend I like to go to the beach and go swimming. But most breaks I attend hawaiian exploration programs. It is for 6th-12th graders who want to learn about there hawaiian heritage. It is offered during summer, winter, and fall. I will be attending Ho'olauna, Molokai this year.

2 comments:

  1. I did Ho'omaika'ika'i and I'm about to do ho'olauna p.s. this is lani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Blog Kuumomi! I really like how you use a simple approach and use the color of the background to fit your mood. The Exploration program sounds great! Hope you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete